Christchurch | Easytour #1544131503
Architect Andrew Evans has nailed his brief to create a flexible urban lifestyle beyond compare, this magnificent home combines the ease of townhouse living with flexible living and sleeping spaces with effortless flow. Situated in the most sought-after corner of the city, just a minute stroll to Victoria Street and Hagley Park, you'll be perfectly positioned to savor a growing array of world-class restaurants, cafés and amenities.
The ground floor offers your guest wing, home office or teenagers retreat. Separate external access with a spacious double bedroom, stunning tiled bathroom and its very own private living space complete with kitchenette and seamless flow to the outdoor courtyard. Internal access garaging shares this level.
Progressing up the hardwood stairs the open-plan living on the first-floor features well defined living and dining spaces opening out to a sun-soaked balcony with views toward the park. Cleverly positioned glazing fills this space with natural light. The kitchen is well appointed, Stone bench and quality appliances. A functional and social space to entertain.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a stunning tiled en-suite. Two more double bedrooms and a third bathroom complete your sleeping spaces. Put simply, 218sqm of intelligent spatial awareness.
No smoking, parties, or events
Check-in is anytime after 2PM and check out by 10AM
Self check-in with lockbox
Terms and Conditions of Stay
1. Hours of Use: Check-in is after 2pm on the day of arrival and check-out is by 10am on the day of departure, unless previously arranged. A $50 charge applies if a guest does not check-out before the stated check-out time
2. ID: Guests must provide valid photo ID if asked
3. Damage and Breakages: If there is damage to the property or its contents is done by a guest, we will repair or replace at the hirer’s expense. Fair wear and tear excluded. Please note that a basic clean is included with your booking.
4. Liability: We do not accept liability for loss or damage to any gear or equipment brought onto the premises by the guest.
5. Noise: No excessive noise that might disturb the neighbours is to be made at this property. Quiet hours are after 9pm and before 8am. No music or noise is permitted outdoors between these hours. The volume indoors should be respectful to ensure the neighbours are not disturbed. Please note this property has a strict ‘No Party’ Policy.
6. No Smoking: Guest who wish to smoke must do so outdoors on the street and dispose of their cigarette butts safely.
7. Cancelation: We will give you a 50% refund of your booking cost up to 60 days prior to arrival. The remaining 50% is non-refundable. If you cancel with less than 60 days prior to your arrival, the cost of your booking will not be refunded, with the exception of the cleaning fee. If you cancel within 48 hours of check-in, the cleaning fee will not be refunded. We recommend that all guests have travel insurance to cover them for extenuating circumstances.
8. Non-compliance: Failure to comply with these terms and conditions of stay may result in the eviction of guests and the loss of any deposits, payments or bonds paid.
You must also acknowledge
Must climb stairs
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500