CBD | Easytour #1534317121
If you are looking for a cozy and comfortable room to be chosen as a good start for your journey, then book my house! My home is a 4-storey house, with a conveniently located in the city centre, a wide range of restaurants and shops nearby. Just two minutes to Queen Street and Pub Street!
Located in the quiet lane of the busy city, this house has 3 rooms, 2 double beds, 1 single bed and 2 sofa beds, which is especially suitable for the extended family of the whole family! And my home also offers a garage! The new furniture and facilities allow you to feel the taste of your home while you are traveling.
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- 2 sofa beds
- Induction cooker
- electric kettle
- Rice cooker
- cooking utensils
- Cooking pots, plates, cutlery and glasses
- Fiber optic 100M high speed internet
- 2 sets of bathroom
- shampoo, shower gel, hand sanitiser
- hair dryer
- washer and dryer
- TV (without antenna service, more features later)
- water heater
Please feel free to contact me if you need any help. I am very happy to help you.
My home is only 2 minutes from Queen Street, where there are many interesting shops, restaurants, bars and grocery stores. If you want to play in the area, here are some suggestions:
- Skytower (6 minutes)
- Auckland War Museum (12 minutes)
- Auckland Art Gallery (12 minutes)
- Albert Park (11 minutes)
More interesting places to discover!
1. The check-in time for the house is after 3 pm and the check-out time is before 10 am.
2. New Zealand's house interior smoke alarms are extremely sensitive. If you smoke indoors or outdoors or fry in the kitchen, the resulting smoke is very likely to trigger the detector to alert you. Once the false fire has occurred due to the above behavior, the guest will have full responsibility, please understand.
3. Please keep quiet after 10:00 to 8:00 in the morning. During this time, any noise generated in the house may be complained, and the property management office or city councilor will visit.
4. No pets allowed in the house
No parties are allowed
No smoking or drug use, no areas including indoors and balconies, and any range of housing properties involved.
If you find other conditions such as smoking, we will charge an additional cleaning fee, please understand.
7. Please take care of your child in case the child damages any of the houses or involved in any dangers.
8. Please take care of all the facilities in the room.
If the furniture or items are damaged during the stay, please contact us in time to explain the situation, you will need full compensation.
If guest damaged furniture or items but not contacted in time, we will recover your compensation from the Easytour.
9. If you don't use or have any questions about the various electrical appliances or furniture equipment in the house, please contact us and we will serve you with enthusiasm.
10. It is forbidden to take away any items in the house.
11. After checking out, please turn off all power switches (including all electrical appliances) in the house and drive off the vehicle.
12. Security Tip: Please treat our family like your own home. We are not responsible for any damage or loss of personal belongings during your stay. Please lock all doors and windows before going out.